Jabra Evolve 65 Mono Headset
The Jabra Evolve 65 Mono Headset has a Flex Boom Arm Mic Boom Style
The Jabra Evolve 65 Mono Headset supports Noise Cancelling
The Jabra Evolve 65 Mono Headset is a professional wireless headset that offers superior sound quality for calls. The headset allows up to 30-metre (100 feet) wireless range of hands-free connectivity to PC, smartphone and tablet so users can leave their desk whilst on a call. The Jabra Evolve 65 Mono Headset has up to 14 hours of talk-time on a single charge. You can even connect the USB cable whilst using the headset to charge it.
- Connect wirelessly to any Bluetooth device. This also comes with a USB dongle for PCs.
- Freedom to multitask
- Up to 14 hours of talk-time on a single charge
- Ear cushions designed with passive noise cancellation to eliminate unnecessary background noises.
- Busy light function that turns read to let people know your busy.
- The headset works well with most popular online voice call services.
This Jabra Evolve 65 Mono Headset is available in two different versions. The MS (Microsoft) version and the UC (Unified Communications) version. The main difference between these versions are the pre-configured settings of the headsets, the MS models are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) support. If you or your business isn't using Microsoft Skype for business, you can choose the standard UC model.
|Warranty||12 Months Warranty|
|Headset Style||Over the head|
|Mic Boom Style||Flex Boom Arm|
|Number Of Ear Pieces||One (Monaural)|