InternetVoipPhone appreciate that sometimes goods can go faulty, and we will attempt to remedy the problem
Many customers attempt to return incomplete goods or return goods that are not faulty, therefore the following policies are in place to ensure fairness
Once you have read and understood our returns policy you may request an RMA number using this form
|Working product in brand new condition and in original packaging||Working product but marked, or incomplete||Faulty product but otherwise in brand new condition||Faulty product and marked, incomplete or not in its original packaging|
|Product returned/cancelled within 7 days of receipt||You are entitled to a full refund||Any reimbursement is entirely at our discretion||You can return the item to us and we can give you a refund,credit note or replacement||You are entitled to a replacement|
|Product returned/cancelled more than 7 days and less than the warranty period after receipt||At our discretion we may issue you with a credit note||Any reimbursement is entirely at our discretion||You are entitled to a replacement||You are entitled to a replacement|
|The item is older than the warranty period||We can't offer refunds on items of this age||We can't offer refunds on items of this age||Unfortunately we cannot replace items of this age We may offer a repair service||Unfortunately we cannot replace items of this age|
- You must contact InternetVoipPhone for authorisation before returning any goods. A member of our technical team will discuss the problems with you and decide what is the best action to take.
- Please fill out the RMA Form to request an RMA number. You will be contacted by a member of our technical team.
- InternetVoipPhone will only accept products that are in a "Returnable Condition". Products must be returned to us with all items included in the original sale including manuals, cables, disks and any free software items. Any goods returned for credit or replacement must be in original product packaging in a suitable condition - no writing or stickers on the manufacturers box and packed securely inside an outer box.
- Where InternetVoipPhone arranges collection of goods, it is still the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the goods are securely packaged with the address clearly labelled on the outside of the outer box.
- Returned products must be adequately wrapped to prevent damage during transit with the RMA number or end user details clearly marked on the outside of the package. It would help us to speedily process your return if you also enclosed a detailed note of the fault.
- InternetVoipPhone does not accept liability for packages damaged during transit and proof of postage is not proof of delivery. All goods returned remain your responsibility until signed for by ourselves. You are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier and maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods. The cost of return carriage is to be borne by the end user, unless being returned under the terms of a DOA unit.
- On receipt of the package, the product will be tested against the stated fault (if any). Tested products found to be in full working order will be returned to the end user. InternetVoipPhone reserve the right to charge 50% of the equipment cost for testing and handling.
- For products beyond the 12 month warranty period, InternetVoipPhone may accept faulty units for repair but the full cost of repairs, handling and postage is to be the end users responsibility.
- Refunds will not be given for goods that are not faulty or where the operator is not able to use the product properly - you are expected to ensure that the product is suitable before purchase and that you have the skills to install and use the product.
- Where a product is out of warranty, then we may choose to offer a repair service.
- This warranty does not apply to any unit that has been subject to neglect, accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication, incorrect connection or that has been subject to repair or alteration not authorised or undertaken by InternetVoipPhone personnel.
- Any refund or replacement is entirely at the discretion of InternetVoipPhone. If you would like to request a return, phone us on 0800 088 4846
This document supersedes all previous versions of the InternetVoipPhone Returns Policy. These conditions may change.