- Buy 5 for £49.00 each and save 2%
- Buy 10 for £48.00 each and save 4%
- Buy 15 for £47.00 each and save 6%
The Wireless PHONEJack is an ideal solution for whenever you need an extra connection. It is based up on the cordless DECT standards but specially configured which enables modem speeds of as up to 56Kbit/s based on the V.34 and V.90. Previously, this wasn't possible with the standard DECT configuration which had disappointing modem speeds of only up to 9Kbit/s. That is until of course RTX came along. This is what really puts the power in to the Wireless PHONEJack.
With the help of the Wireless PHONEJack, you'll be sure that everything is kept tidy seen as it relies entirely on wireless so there won't be the hassle of wires and other clutter. This can be especially useful for the likes of offices and call centres where it can get quite busy throughout the day. The last thing anyone wants is for an accident.
Installing and using the Wireless PHONEJack is incredibly easy. It's as simple as plugging the PhoneJack in to the mains and away you go. There is no need to pay any installation costs whatsoever so you'll be sure to save some money too. The Wireless PHONEJack really couldn't be any easier.
Some of the key features and benefits of the Wireless PHONEJack include:
- Can be used with any corded or cordless telephone
- Can also be used with answering machines, fax machines and printers
- High speed analogue modem signals of up to 56Kbit/s
- Minimum speed of 28.8Kbit/s which is still better than standard DECT configurations
- Auto conference call between handsets and external telephone lines
- 1.8 GHz DECT air-interface which uses DECT authentication and encryption for security
- Complete with LED signalling (yellow, green and orange)
- Small in size with dimensions of 95x60x75mm
So there we have the key features and benefits of the Wireless PHONEJack. If you are looking for extra connection for your modem, fax machine, printer or even Sky top box then the Wireless PHONEJack is a perfect solution for you and is definitely worth considering if you haven't already. It is also very affordable so any home or office can take advantage of it.
The Wireless PHONEJack also has numerous approvals to ensure your safety, those being IEC 60695-2-11 (Glow Wire) and IEC 60950 (CE). While using the Wireless PHONEJack you can be sure that you will get only the best at all times. We've stated all of the features and benefits above and that should be enough to impress anyone.
The RTX Wireless PHONEJack
For further RTX Wireless PHONEJack features please click here