Gigaset-N870 IP PRO
The Gigaset N870 IP PRO is a multi-cell DECT system that is scalable for any organisation whether it be a small or medium sized business. The N870 device acts as a base station, DECT manager and integrator that serves small installations and has the capability to serve large and multiple site installations with one central administration.
The Gigaset N870 IP PRO even provides coverage across larger companies. End users benefit from flexibility, seamless handover and roaming, HD audio and LDAP cooperate phonebook. The HD audio creates clear communications between you and the caller. Additionally, it supports POE (Power Over Ethernet) which gets rid of any unnecessary wiring, also to improve the tidiness the Gigaset N870 IP PRO is wall mountable so it can be placed anywhere convenient.
- Each Multi-cell installation on one building supports up to 250 users / SIP accounts / handsets.
- Up to 60 parallel calls.
- Up to 60 base stations.
- Up to 10 simultaneous calls per base.
- Exceptionally good handover and roaming.
- Power over Ethernet.
- Zero-touch auto-provisioning setup.
- xhtml applications.
- IPUI based handset registration.
- uaCSTA (User Agent Computer Telecommunications Applications) support for CTI-integration (Computer Telephony Integration).
- End-to end call and data encryption.
- LEDs on front for status and visual power check.
The Gigaset N870 IP PRO is easy to configure and quick to setup for both end users and resellers. Using the Gigaset DECT Measurement Kit, they find the best location for the satellites of the product. The web interface with online help, phone system profiles, support of standard protocols and XML based configuration files make configuration simple. The xhtml applications allows end users to build their own applications and add them to the system easy and fast. There are a number of Gigaset DECT handsets to choose from that are fully compatible with the Gigaset N870 IP PRO multi-cell system.
|Warranty||24 Months Warranty|
|Ethernet Port Speed||10/100 Mbps|
|Number Of Ethernet Ports||1|
|Ethernet Cable Included||Yes|
|Power Options||AC or PoE|
|AC PSU Included||No|
|Concurrent Calls||Up to 10|
|Number of Handsets||Up to 250|