Jabra PRO 9450 HeadsetThe Jabra PRO 9450 headset is another dual connection wireless headset from Jabra which provides agents with a user friendly way of dealing with calls from both desktop telephones and UC softphones. With that being said, everyone can now enjoy the ultimate experience of Jabra headsets in a modern wireless fashion which improves productivity and allows for mobility around the work place which can be extremely useful if the agent will be moving away from the desk from time to time in order to collect documents and other files as this will allow them to maintain the conversation with the client without any interruptions.
The sound quality of the Jabra PRO 9450 headset is unbeatable due not only to it's enhanced noise-cancelling microphone to block out unwanted background noises, but also because the Jabra PRO 9450 headset has a completely new and unique feature which makes hearing softphone calls possible without wearing the headset itself.
The features and benefits of the Jabra PRO 9450 headset include:
- Up to 150 metres or 400 feet or wireless signal pickup
- A built-in ringer on top of the headset base
- A massive 8 hours of talk time in wideband sound mode and 10 hours in narrowband mode
- Headset touch pad and multifunction button headset controls
- Desk telephone and softphone connectivity
- Choice of 3 different wearing styles (earhook, neckband and headband)
- Lightweight design of only 28-70 grams, depending on headset setup
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for maintaining secure calls
- Noise-cancelling microphone with DSP
- SafeTone technologies to filter sudden loud noises
- IntelliPower for minimal energy consumption
- Wideband (150-6,800 Hz) and Narrowband (300-3,400 Hz) support >/ul>
The Jabra PRO 9450 is completely software based which means that it's future proof, therefore this particular headset will last for a very long time. When you purchase the Jabra PRO 9450 headset, you will be supplied with the necessary drivers and a Jabra PC suite that will allow you to have complete control over your communications and telephony network.
The standards of the wireless DECT depend on the local legislation and they will cover most of the EU DECT and US DECT and the overall wireless range of the Jabra PRO 9450 headset will vary depending on the working environment, but 150 metres is standard. Make sure your network supports DECT before using the Jabra PRO 9450 headset. For maximum wireless range, it’s advised that you have a clean working environment without devices which may interfere with the wireless frequency.
For further Jabra PRO 9450 Headsetfeatures please click here
|Warranty||12 Months Warranty|
|Mic Boom Style||Flex Boom Arm|
|Number Of Ear Pieces||One (Monaural)|